Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My own Kimchi Noodle - SG, 29th March 2009

My own Kimchi Noodle - SG, 29th March 2009

文章日期:03/29/2009 06:53 pm
Many people will be wondering, who is preparing my dinner when my wife is on a long 3 weeks vacation.. In actual fact, a guy's appetite is really easy to fulfill...
But tonight, I want to make it special as I will be preparing myself a Korean Kimchi Noodle (Ramen) that's right, I am preparing myself....
the ingredients are infact very simple
1st I bought a packet of Korean Shin Ramyun Noodle

and then a small packet of Mat Kimchi, Turkey Ham, and a packet of Enoki Mushroom

this is how u prepare your noodle...

then u throw in your chilli powder into the water to make it spicy hot soup.. remember to throw your Enoki mushroom..

after the whole process, I have prepare myself 5 small piece of Turkey ham and on top of it..
I top it up with the spicy KimChi...

Now, this will be my dinner for this evening, my own improvise KimChi noodle...
I am tucking in now...
yummy !!!

No comments: