Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Little Humble Orchid Garden #2 - SG

My Little Humble Orchid Garden #2 - SG

文章日期:04/04/2009 12:46 pm
and now part 2, the outdoor project for the container begin....
I really have to get the container into position... so that the water hose that I am going to lay will be smooth for the water to flow through..


first the spike into the pot, the drippers will connect to the water hose provided by Claber

a close up on how the drippers is link to the hose

I have bought orchids all over the place.. unfortunately my little corner is limited with space.. and this what i have..
I ran through 3 nursery  (Princess', Flora East, Corona's) to get this different breeds.. they are different in colours so that I will get bored seeing one colour or one breed






this is how I arrange them in order...

initially this is how i position my flowering system to try out.. as it is positioning too low,, the water pressure is not strong enough to push the water through the hose...

and at the final, I will have to stack another old cabinet to position the container higher so that the pressure is enough for the water flow to flow through

here is the final setup on my little orchid Garden

No comments: