Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Little Humble Orchid Garden #1 - SG

My Little Humble Orchid Garden #1 - SG

文章日期:04/02/2009 03:12 pm

I have always wanted to revamp my old garden in a little corner of my corridor,, if u have been following my blog from day one, the old corner look will look like this.. not really a cosy as they are scatter here and there...

this is how it was was looks like spreading apart...

as I always have a liking of orchid, and the revamp project begin for me,,,
I bought 2 sets of Molger Bench from Ikea... it is very simple to assemble..

very few parts and very few screws..

Instructions are very clear, not wording, all pictures...

the assembley begin...

screws in position

alan key in postion...and start screwing the screws in,,,

and the end result.. ta...daaa..... a complete bench...

and now the outdoor project... i have to reuse my old cabinets that has been sit in one corner.. and now it has their uses now...

this will be the way it is going to be.. a L-shape in one corner

I have also invested in this Electronic Flowering system by Calaber.. it really took me months to locate this product... it is know as the Oasis


here are parts that is in the box.. 1x 25L water container

some spikes for you to stick in the pot, 20 x drippers, and a water hose

here is the close - up on the drippers...

the spikes

and of course not forgetting the hose

with this Oasis, it allows you to select the number of days for you to drip on the plants or flowers.. you are able to select from 10 days to 40 days... as all this will be be run by a small 9v dry cell hidden behind the switch..

anxious to view more..
well you have to move on to part 2.. hahaha
 

No comments: