Sunday, January 2, 2011

My simple Birthday cake

My simple Birthday cake

文章日期:10/15/2011 01:20 am
I would like to thank all my friends their birthday wishes around the globe... and my wife has actually plan for me what I should do for this special occassion.

1st.. wake up early in the morning.. you guys must be saying I am crazy as I should sleep longer on my special day.. nope.. it is jogging time, we have found a good spot to jog, lets make this my first jogging day.. i have not been jogging a quite some time, hope my stamina is still there..
Doing warming up all my muscle and joints... as i was jogging the first round.. hey.. not that bad for my age.. here comes the 2nd round,, yeee.. ok wor... but when come to the 4th round, i think i can still make it as i set my goal to finish on the 6th round.. so push myself further.. on the 5th round,, i think i need to stop.. well.. i know my body acceptance level.. so dont push it if u really cant make it.. and so i have stop on the 5th round :)

cool myself down walking back home... and looking forward for my morning breakfast.. u are right.. birthday cake,,

But before i can eat my b'day cake.. i need to celebrate together with the chinese tradition dessert... longevity bun wor.. today is really a special day, and it is the east meeting the west...

And I have also just bought a new toy to take this pictures... hope u guys likes it :)



arrr.. here comes the great cake of the day... Thanks to my wife for spending the whole afternoon yesterday preparing this cake for me...
it is always one of my favourite, and we really love chocolate and it dark one too :P



here comes the candle,,,, and after my wishing...



cut luuuuuu...
This toy is just too great for me.. and i really will use more of this toy :)



nicley cut and slice, and looks how nice and evenly the layer is.. and cant wait to eat it .. yummy



before i put this into my mouth.. lets take a close up with this east meet west..


Thank you guys..


No comments: