Sunday, January 2, 2011

Borshch Steakhouse with Colleague

Borshch Steakhouse with Colleague

文章日期:03/29/2011 08:47 pm
After a great morning team photo shoot in Suntec studio..
It is really a nice experience having a nice lunch with nice colleague and in a nice cosy place located in Serangoon Garden..
This is the first time I am eating in Borshch Steahouse.. I have heard so much about it, but didnt really have the chance to try it here.. if it is really good.. i will definitely arrange a gathering here with all our Hong Kong Friends.. but the challenge is, transportation is a little inconvenient.. but who knows.. good food is really hard to come by.
The place is rather old, but it does has the retro feel and clean too.


Menu are simple ...

Now let see what shall we eat..

Borshch soup is a MUST try here.. it taste a little different from HK "Luo Song Tong" but it sure taste good with sour sauce... I dont mind having another bowl again ;P

here are some dish that my colleague has ordered.. Grilled Fish Fillet

Grilled Sirloin (i think).. but its sure is sizzling hot with the hot plate

as for me I will have the Grilled Chicken Chop..

now let me have a close up.. the meat is juicy and tender, not too fat, but just nice.. it will be good if they can have more vege with it.. REMEMBER, dont ever have ketchup on it.. you will definitely spoilt the taste of the chicken..  this is really a recommended dish for me

i will definitely go there again.. next round i will have more pictures :P
 

No comments: