Thursday, December 11, 2008

Awana/Genting Malaysia Theme Park #6, 8th Aug 2008

Awana/Genting Malaysia Theme Park #6, 8th Aug 2008

文章日期:08/13/2008 11:33 am
after our dessert and lunch, we headed out to the theme park..
as you can see how crowded it is, and it is really cold up here..
we have tried some of the rides especially the "vintage" vehicle, just step on the accelerator and you are ready to rock n roll..
but we did not try the flying coaster with our stomach full for sure...
















I really like this archery game, it really get me addicted to it..
the strategy are fantastic, 1st they will lure you with 3 free arrow to try out. My wife will definitely want to try, she her left feel tired after the 2nd shot, as for me, after my 3 trial, I opt to continue another 12 arrows which only cost me RM$10..
here is how.. Position your arrow on the bow

stand in position, pull the string..

here is better view of me pulling in style

walah... oops,, i forgot to tilt the picture.. anyway.. u know what i mean

of all the game that we tried..
archery is die die must play...

No comments: