Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tebrau Jusco JB Malaysia - again !!!

Tebrau Jusco JB Malaysia - again !!!

文章日期:06/19/2010 06:07 pm
This time it is me driving to JB, Malaysia by myself.. thanks to Cherry and Brian who guided me during the last trip... 
Today, our guest of honour will be Mr and Mrs Yeung Yeung (YY) who will be joining us to JB.. where to? you will ask... it will be Tebrau Jusco again...
We started our journey early in the morniing 8.30 am to pick up Mr and Mrs YY.. to our surprise and due to heavy traffic, we were stuck and sitting in the car for merely 2 hours from Boon Lay, Woodlands gantry all the way to Malaysia custom.. I got a little worried remembering the road after crossing the causeway, but I have faith in myself.. finally after 45 mins.. we reach our destination..
We visit Tesco first obviously, and by the time it touches 12 pm, our stomach is calling for help, and this is the time we are heading Jusco for lunch...
We heading to the same restaurant that we last went which Cherry strongly recommended.. and I think this is a good "Mexican" restaurant that you will like to try too :)
In this picture, Mr YY is a little tipsy due to last nite football match... but he is sporting enough to give us a victory shot.

here come my Ice Americano... hmmm it taste a little too sweet, i should have told to minus the sweetner

Mr YY has ordered his Espresso Milkshake..just wondering how it taste like

here comes our Fresh Garden Salad, the combination of vege is really good, but i think they over do on the dressing,,, if I am not wrong, there should be at least 3 type of dressing in this dish

our Tomato Salsa Bruschetta is here... bread is soft and with its Salsa sauce sip in the bread, it sure is a good appetiser.. it will be good if the thickness of the bread can be slightly thinner

This Grill Fish set is what I ordered for myself, the fish should be of Dory, and matched with mushroom gravy on it.. nothing fantastic about it.. but remember you have to eat the fries while it is still hot... anyway.. I still prefer BBQ chicken Chop which Mrs YY ordered.. (you can check my last blog at http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hanriktan/article?mid=4507



Ms Jhouse ordered her Cowboy Chicken.. chicken meat is tender and juicy... its sure goes well with the mushroom gravy... with a light touch of Tomato Salsa.... it is a perfect combination all together

Mr YY ordered his Grilled Salmon, this is the thickest, largest Salmon steak we have ever seen.. as for how it is taste.. I will leave to Mr YY to comment :)

After our lunch it is already 2 pm, it is time for to pack and go.. but first before I start my engine..
lets go for a nice cool Mocha Soft Ice Cream from this outlet..

just look at the twirl.. it is a good professional twirl

Mrs YY and Mrs Jhouse is really enjoying their soft ice cream,,, by the look of the smile, you will know by now how good the ice cream is :p

it is already 4+ pm.. this is what we have bought...
Silicone Spatula : RM 5.90

Heinz Tomato Sauce: RM 5.90 (tesco)
Leggo's Tomato Sauce (new product): RM 3.99 (jusco)
Golden Kiwi (5 kiwis in a box): RM 8.90 (jusco)

Bay Leaves: RM 1.19 (tesco)

Poppy Seeds: RM 1.15

Parsley Flakes: RM 2.29

I dont mind driving into Malaysia once a month.. it is sure a good driving experience for me..
the next trip will be probabl mid of next month? who knows... 
stay tune.. we may tried some new stuff ...

No comments: