Thursday, December 30, 2010

Customised 雞尾包 with names

Customised 雞尾包 with names

文章日期:07/09/2010 08:34 pm

This is something that I have been wanting to do.. thats right.. putting our name down on the 雞尾包...
It is really fun, one day, my wife Joan was preparing the HK 雞尾包.. after all the beating, kneading, and finally, here is the fun part, squeezing the "cream" by the side of the bun..
during that time, she actually keep all the fun by herself, and I told her next time, I want to squeeze the cream myself...
And today, it is my turn to have the fun part, it is called the customised 雞尾包, you will never find it in any bakery store.. that is with your name on it.. hahaha ... i have prepare one for myself, my wife and also one for our good friend.. sorry MR YY.. we ran out of "ink" to write your name :P
here is what you will see... and it taste YUMMY!!!








No comments: