Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Salmon Burger Sandwich, 2010

Salmon Burger Sandwich

文章日期:04/01/2010 11:23 am
After a nice aerobic session last nite.. and we really dont know what to cook for dinner as we run out of ideas..  So I suggest that why dont we have nice simple sandwich for dinner instead of the usual heavy meal ...
My suggested that why dont we have Salmon Burger sandwich since we have the burger in our freezer.. without further delay...
this is what it has become...
A nice and simple Salmon Burger sandwiches.. and my knows that i like to have sunshine egg to go with my sandwich.... this is the final masterpiece..

Looks delicious isnt it ..hehehehe...
let me do a cross-section shoot for you guys...

It really did satisfy my hungry stomach..let see when can we have this again...
slurrrrpppppppppppp !!!!

No comments: