Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sizzler - SG, 19th Jan 2008

Sizzler - SG, 19th Jan 2008

文章日期:04/15/2008 08:38 am

This is a event that occured on the 19th Jan 2008......

As usual we went for our swim every Saturday Morning...(for the next weekend, I will try to take some pictures of the pool and upload here)
My wife has suggested why dont we try out the salad bar from Sizzler.. we accidentally spotted this place 2 weeks ago.. and found that the price is actually quite reasonable..
And hence, we decided to try it out...
the only thing that I dont really like is that, I think they are under staff... so dont expect any immediate service from the watier and waitress..

 but,,,, please do try the food and salad bar.., it is really good...

This is my salad choice of selection...mmmm.. it looks healthy isnt it ..:P

wait till u taste this Minestrone soup.. it has this strong tomato taste and with it rich in ingredient, I actually go for the second serving.. slurrpppyyy..
We browsed through the menu, and we really cant make up our mind what we want to eat.. finally, this will be our order...

we ordered a Bacon and Beef Burder for me.. this is the most tender beef burger I have ever taste..
it is juicy, but not oily.. that is why it is good.. and with the bacon grilled with it.. it really brings out the aroma of the beef...

we also order a tempura Prawn set for my wife.. actually, i dont find it interesting... I think the japanese restaurant make better prawn tempura...
the next that I want to mention is their fries... wow... it is better the McDonald Fries.. soft, crispy and delicious.. u should try...

Before I end.. you guys should really try the salad bar.. it is eat all you can salad bar..., of course they have vege ( all types ), different pastas, 3 type of soup you can choose from, and finale, ice cream... thats right.. eat all u want... until u drop... and you can even twirl anyway you like

here is the location... so .. have a nice lunch and dinner :)
Sizzler Suntec City
3 Temasek Boulevard, #B1-21/22
Suntec City
Tel: 63365866

No comments: