Monday, January 2, 2012

Buffet at Chisozanmai Restaurant

Buffet at Chisozanmai Restaurant

文章日期:05/19/2012 09:01 pm
here comes another one recommended by a friend..
I dont usually go for buffet, as I know I am not a buffet guy..
but hearing from a friend that it is very economy, so why not give it a try

Located in nearby city, Central.
Maybe you should try it too.



Its entry quite cosy and give u a very moden look.



spacious and yet "full" of varieties



the cold dessert are tasty and yet not heavy
actually i go for more of this



next come this big piece of Omu.. dry and too big chunk



Its sotong ball are ok.. but no sotong



my 2nd round of cold dish



next my favourit cold Soba...
smooth and tasty

here comes all the food
I must say they are all delicious.



ramen also taste great too..  noodles are bouncy and its soup are not salty at all



this sushi and maki are a little disappointed



steam rice and steam egg are perfect match.



dessert totally cant make it.



well..
overall, selection are not that great. So dont put too much expectation on it

No comments: