Monday, January 2, 2012

Company CNY Dinner 2012, Spring Court

Company CNY Dinner 2012, Spring Court

文章日期:02/25/2012 06:42 am
Have not been updated myblog for a while.. but nonetheless I still find time to update this...
Chinese New Year is always a year for every to enjoy and eat for all families and colleagues.
Companies will of course organise a dinner for all members to enjoy not only good food, but also to mingle around and get to know each other session too
This year, company has selected Spring Court, pretty near to our office and Chinatown.
Without further a dooooooooooo....
Lets walk in and tuck in :)

As you can see, decor is so-so..
just wondering how its food taste



Yu-sheng looks attractive, in actual, this year I only had 2 Lo-hei.. so I have to make sure that I must Lo until siao...


here comes the master, he will chant all the meaningfuf phrases that is auspicous..
really pity them as they have to remember all the scripts..



at the end of the chanting show.. "HUAT ar!!!!!"

Now I shall not waste too much time talking about the food...
I will pick up those not too good one.... base on my opinion .. ok?

wow..
see..
no bad comments on the food...

Hapy Belated Lunar/Chinese New Year

No comments: