Monday, January 2, 2012

Cafe 107 in Serangoon North

Cafe 107 in Serangoon North

文章日期:05/19/2012 08:50 pm
This is one place I really my recommend. There is one day my colleague brought me to this place for lunch, saying how good and how good this place is..
Very economy, no compromise on quality, and yet yummy..
and this day, I bring my wifey to this place.

This place quite popular with the communities around there.



First we ordered this special Ice Lemon Tea, but it does has one unique taste, which is... they added lime juice in it.. and this make it unique

We ordered this Chicken burger set
Fries taste great and crispy, the only think wifey commented that it is tasted a little salty.. but it is just nice for me


Let me do a close up


here comes our Smoke Salmon Salad... this portion is one great one compare to most western cafe we ate outside..
fresh and generours on all greens



Here is our next dish.. Chicken chop with black pepper sauce.

Mash potato are smooth and with it sauce linger around it.. I almost finish it all



Its chicken taste tender and juicy, and not fat at all



and .. we finish it all..



Guess what... its only cost us S$16.50..

will go there with Yeung Yeung couple

No comments: