Saturday, January 7, 2012

ZaZa noodle from Chengdu, Sichuan

ZaZa noodle from Chengdu, Sichuan

文章日期:05/19/2012 09:11 pm
I have been twice to Chengdu recently.
I really must recommend this wonderful dish from Chengdu which I dont think you can find it in Singapore..
this is recommended by a friend from Chengdu..
they call it Zaza noodle..
it is one of those delicacy along the street side..

looks a lot but you can actually go a few round.
i actually preferred the plain one compare to the one with chilly oil.



here comes this new pickles.. a little salty, a little sour and a little tingle on tounge.. but i like it



I dont know what they call this... it sure taste good



here is one that u need to try.. kelps with knuckles..
I dont usually take this.. but this is really non fat, and the soup is good.

No comments: