Thursday, January 7, 2010

Saber Lily - Caliburn (GSC)

Saber Lily - Caliburn (GSC)

文章日期:10/28/2010 05:46 pm
To all Saber Lily fans,
Once again it is one of my Saber Lily (SL) collection show time . I am not really a good photographer, but I do like to take pictures on my collection. This time it will be another version of SL, not only she is a heoine but she does pose herself in a feminine way too.. remember to check her out her new outfit...
This time round, the place I am bringing here is to one of the park in Singapore, which is near to the Ford Factory. Over there you will get to see lots of green which I think that this will be the perfect place for SL..
now let me get a nice spot for her for the shooting
I will try to capture as much detail as possible...


here is her side pose


a close up for SL, apologise for the shadowy on her face, that was around 5 pm when I took that shot, but she does look pretty with this smiling face


a little close on her Excalibur scabbart


and a 3D close up on her Excalilbur,,, too bad i dont have that 3D pop out effect on the sword


here is the details on her sword handle... GSC is really good in capturing all the details of SL, and her sword too


Zoom in now


Zoom in even nearer


and more ZOOOOOOOOM in,


this is another section that i like, her elbow cover


her feminine armour really fits her as they are really customised for a perfect lady, and with the translucent inner layer, wow.. i can stare at her for a very long time


lets check how her bare back pose...


with hair shadow falling onto her back, it sure portray a mystique impression on SL


all ladies like long hair, so does SL


hehehehe... oop.. how cheeky of me


this is always my favourite shoot, background up-shooting


another cheeky shots... sexy lacy


here is the base which is what it hold this SL figurine






No comments: