Thursday, January 7, 2010

Iron Man Mark II - Hot Toys

Iron Man Mark II - Hot Toys

文章日期:03/25/2010 07:25 am

Recently, I have some spare time at home doing something that I like to do...
After looking through my collectible shelves, I think it is time to bring out my Iron Man Mark II version for a snap shot.
Mark II was an improve version from Mark I, and from this version it will actually lead to Mark III version... before I move on to the MK III... let stick to the MK II ...
The IRON MAN MARK II has a detailed fully realized Mark 2 mask. It stands approximate 30 cm tall with over 36 points of articulations (well I really dont want to mess up its joints .. hahahaha). Mark II also has a Metal-like painting, which is silver in colour before it goes to red and gold...
There are some special features on the MARK II armor like : Light up glowing eyes and heart which is battery operated (the reason for not switching on the lights is that I try not to waste too much energy, well you know saving the earth thing)
MK II also has articulated flaps at back of the armor and on legs, and not forgetting its working forearms missile .
here are some shots that i took... it is just outside and in the middle of International Business Park
Standing pose staring at you

Pose with the fore-arm missile.

Power generator on its heart

just check all that wonderful details... and you will be able to tell how refine it is

Foream misslile launcher

articulated flaps at back of the armor

articulated flaps at back of the legs

MK II finale pose... (dont play play ar)

and his usual mask pose


well.. hope you like the shot.. do stay tune for the Mark III version

No comments: