Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kaiyodo Revoltech - Saber Alter

Kaiyodo Revoltech - Saber Alter

文章日期:03/31/2010 04:28 pm
This is one of my Saber collection...
it is actually by Kayodo, and was released  in 2008
as you can see it is quite a little different from the normal Saber... this is one character that was consumed by the darkness of evil.. but yet it has her own character ..
Initially I have took her out for a outdoor shooting,, but while trying to pose her with her sword of darkness.. I accidentally broke her sword.. Oops...
And so, i need to go back to glue the sword back again..  and later that day, I was too lazy to go out.. so I guess i will have to shoot her at home...

This is one of my favourite pose... by the way, i have fix her sword with Super Glue.. hahaha

her side view posing

a little zoom to show her fine details

I still prefer her original Ex-calibur sword, as this evil sword is just too simple

and further zoom in to show her evilness, her eyes and her face...

well.. I still have other Saber to go....
so stay tune for the next round...

No comments: