Monday, October 13, 2008

Orchid Decoration in Taipei International Airport - Feb 2008

Orchid Decoration in Taipei International Airport

文章日期:02/20/2008 04:22 pm
When we are on our way back from Taiwan to HK..
there is this huge Orchid decoration in the middle of the departure lobby..
I find it very interesting and at the same time I like to take pictures on orchid..you might ask me why orchid..  As I notice.. most of the flowers on earth.. orchid has the most variety, and it comes in different size, colours, etc... and I can still remember when I was in school.. my art teacher will specifically want me to draw the orchid to hang up on the notice board.. reason given is that I can get the colour right on the paper.. if you are asking me now can I still draw now.. probably I need to warm up a few weeks... hahaha
enjoy viewing...

















No comments: