Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Birthday Present from a Best Friend in Taiwan - "頂! 上青雲"

My Birthday Present from a Best Friend in Taiwan - "頂! 上青雲"

文章日期:10/16/2008 07:38 pm

It was my birthday yesterday, my best friend Julia from Taiwan told me not to leave the office as she has sent something to me as my birthday present..
I was trying to dig more information from her, wanting to know what is she giving me, and she just said, dont worry, and I will like it.... as for me, I was murmuring on the phone .. is it some snacks? cakes? or some IT gadgets? Julia just giggle away, and she is preparing to leave for a company Korea trip..
anyway, I did not receive it yesterday, until today, 16th.. my colleague from the warehouse called me.. "hanrik, you have a gift from DHL".. I was stunned for a while, and told myself, it was suppose to reach here yesterday :)...
OMG, Julia sent me this Crystal Glass as a birthday gift, i just cant believe my eyes, and it is from LIULI..
I hereby would like to share this prestigious moment with everyone on this wonderful gift.. "頂上青雲" also called Clouds of Excellence...
















No comments: