Monday, October 13, 2008

My New Toy - Skorpion Trail, 2008

New Toy - Skorpion Trail

文章日期:09/13/2008 04:01 pm

I have sounded to my wife that I thought of picking skating as it can helps to improve your cardio and not forgetting to burn some calories from your body.. but the worries is that I am not really comfortable on the new in-line skate, as it only has one row of wheels.. :(
1 week ago, I accidentally hit a website on this new toy, the SKORPION... after browsing through, it is a state of art roller skate that is better then what we used to have, it has 2 version, one for Urban and the other is for Terrain... and they even have a distributor in Singapore too.
So.. here come last saturday, 13th Sep, we drove down to Downtown East, as it has the most variety, and after the sales explaination, I have decided to buy the terrain as its allow you to skate through mud, road, and eve grass...
here is how the packaging will looks like...


here is the front suspension


and here is the suspension and its braking system

and of couse how can you not buy the protection gears...

on Sunday, it is action times...
1st the left foot

going for the next

and now the 2nd foot

looks cool.. isnt it :)

now.. let me pose it for your .. hahaha

during the 1st minute, my heart started to pump fast, as I have not been skating for century, it really shaken my confident.. The feel is different, the wheel are big, and my wife is worry too .. not my safety but the flowers pots from neighbours..
I have to familiarise myself during the 1st 30 minutes.. the balancing act, the braking act, the turning act.. as my confidence level started to increase, lets go down to the playground..
now 2 rounds has passed... my calf muscle is a little stiff, and I almost fall down.. still need some time getting use to the big wheels.. and I think I can do it...
and finally, I manage to skate ard 10 rounds, perspiring and tiring,, but luckily my wife is with me.. and this time, she is worrying that I might fell down..

I will skate again this coming friday, and hope there will be improvement...
here is the website to www.skorpion.com

No comments: