Monday, October 13, 2008

Breakfast in Hong Kong - Tsui Wah, 2008

Breakfast in HK - Tsui Wah

文章日期:02/19/2008 01:15 pm
I believe Tsui Wah is nothing new to majority of the HongKonger.. but to me this is the best place for breakfast.. and every morning I have to convince my wife to breakfast with me there..
There are 2 side dishes which is my favourite.. 1st the "西多士" and 2nd the Club sandwich..
Just for your info, the toast has shrink tremondously compare to the last time.. but it still taste great, and I will still patronise them, and as for the Club sandwich, it is very tasty and yummy..
To those who are not from HK SAR local, but would like to try it... this is a place to go for a nice breakfast.
You dont really need a menu, as they are pasted every where... on the table, in table and even on the wall... check it out ...

their table setting is nothing fantastic.. but it does has its own character...

Remember to try out Hot Lemon tea,,,,

My wife favourite.. Satay Beef Pasta and its comes with a bun too

here comes my favourite the toast... best in all town

and not forgetting the club sandwich... that is my 2nd favourite, even my wife cant resist it too

if you have not idea where Tsui Wah is.. you can always ask the local around you,, I think they will be glad to assist you. :P
http://www.tsuiwahrestaurant.com/ecmanage/page10.php
here are some of their branches all over hk http://www.tsuiwahrestaurant.com/ecmanage/page6.php

No comments: