Saturday, January 7, 2012

Formerly Pasta Cafe, Now Domani Cafe

Formerly Pasta Cafe, Now Domani Cafe

文章日期:12/09/2012 10:39 am
It is our wedding anniversary. I would like to take this opportunity to tell my wife, well.... I did said it to my wife every now and then, but I will said again...
Dear Lopo, thank you for having me as your lokung, it is really my luck for having a great wife, and thank you for taking care of me as you always use me as your guinea pig and have the great honour to taste all your master-piece. I know sometimes I do throw temper, but you still able to tolerate my nonsense. Thank you.

Now. back to the cafe... this place used to be known as Pasta Cafe, it has changed its name since last year, and it is now known as Domani Cafe. Its layout still the same, but the only diff is that the management has changes it style.. do check this website for comparison
http://blog.yahoo.com/_6OP4Z6NY3ZX7PXYEASUFVISBM4/articles/74529




The theme seems to be more cosy then before, and with all the woody theme, it is definitely more westernised

table set up are neat


and menu is colourful and attractive



My wifey ordered a Petit Platter, very unique, and we cant wait to dunk in, green tea spaghetti is a little too creamy, but with this portion, the creamy texture will taste just right.  Garlic bread is a little too hard, so be careful when u eat it as it will hurt your gums.  As for my verdict,,,, 70%



Ad for me, I ordered a Baked Penne Pork, it pork chop is really up to its standard as the management are really known for its pork tenderness and juiciness.. Do be careful and eat it slowly, as it is damn hot.. you dont want to hurt yourself.. u know what i mean, verdict, 80%


here comes the last part, DESSERT,, how can we miss this... Passion cake.. I think my wifey mousse cake is better..
but nontheless, it is still not that bad...
so overall verdict for this cafe 90%... great food, good place for chatting, and good place for gossiping and resting...

 

No comments: