Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fate/ Stay Night, - Saber armour version - GSC

Fate/ Stay Night, - Saber armour version - GSC

文章日期:10/23/2009 02:06 pm
This will be the first for me to blog abt my figurine collection.. I started my figurine collection 2 years back, and most of my collection are Iron Mans and Saber of Fate... I am not really a fans for Transformer but I think Transformer are great too
Ever wondering where are all my collections? well.. it has been well kept inside my cabinet, new in their box and has not seen sunlight.. and I think it is the right time for them (figurine) to see the beautiful side of the outside world..
I have seen quite a few shots of figurine on websites or blogs.. majority of them were shot in their own home, rooms, glass cabinet and even studio... i wanted to do something interesting, thats right, bring them out to breath that fresh air and get some "vitamins" too.
OKOK... let me introduce this figurine..
her name is Saber. She is a heroine from the anime Fate/Stay Night.. and it is a product from Good Smile Company (GSC)..
Place of shoot is around the perimeter of Jurong Town Hall, Singapore...
I have took several shots, and upload only a few.. well.. I hope all reader will like it...


















No comments: