Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fate / Stay Nite - Plain Version - Figma

Fate / Stay Nite - Plain Version - Figma

文章日期:12/19/2009 05:45 pm
Recently received my latest edtion of Saber.. this time it is a plain clothe version...
The funny thing is that it comes with addtional pair of hand that hold a chop stick and a bowl of rice.. and also a sitting leg too
Now I am getting a hang of how to adjust the joints from Figma figurine.. and I got to find a cool place for this sitting postion...
Found this great spot with railway track. It will be really cool for plain Saber to have her lunch here, sitting there ... smiling in front of the camera


See how sweet Saber is greeting at you...

Now let me adjust the next pose ..
The weather was not really in my favour.. it was raining cats and dogs that day... and soooo... decided to do the photo shoot inside my car :)
As fast as I can, I change her face expression, her hand, and her weapon come into place


and with some nice close up.. you can see how Saber seriousness is.. so dont mess around with her :)


No comments: