Friday, December 11, 2009

Dome (Marina) - SG, 7th Mar 2009

Dome (Marina) - SG, 7th Mar 2009

文章日期:03/07/2009 03:40 pm

After collecting our glasses from Optique Lens Park in Marina Square, we felt kind of hungry as it is approaching our usual lunch hour..
We are not new to Dome, but when we walk past this specific outlet, I think this is one of the largest Dome outlet I have seen.. and decor are quite unique... as it does have a little Med style
and it is time to check it out

Attractive menu in poster to attract walk-in customer,, and it is hard to miss that


Old World Map on the ceiling

Classique Ceiling Fan.. kind of retro.. dont u think so???

look at the spacious environment, they even provide 2 big 3-seater sofa in the middle of the cafe..

Old Fashioned Med chairs are also in the cafe too..

this one attracts me, a cafe with a private room, I think I can hold a small gathering in it, probably it is a good idea to hold a mini company kick-off here too... :)


we have ordered 2 set of set lunch here
the soup of the day is Mushroom Soup and Clam Chowder...
Below is the Mushroom Soup that you are seeing now, Dome has always been generous with the chunky mushroom, and todate, they are still chunky, and I really dont mind if they have free flow..

Clam Chowder really taste nothing special compare to Mushroom Soup, blend and it taste like normal chowder

well, at least the soup comes with a mini slice of garlic bread

Now the show begins,,, here comes the Pepperoni Tomato Spag for my wife...let me interview my wife.. "so what do u think of this spag?" "well... 1st, pepperoni portion are "many" until I have to give some to my hubby.. 2nd, spaghetti is just nice for me, 3rd, the sauce is not spicy and with the tomatoes aroma, together with the retro decor around you, it does makes feel that you are not in Singapore


Seafood Tomato Spag is for me, the seafood serving is great, and i have to give some prawn to my wife too... prawns are bouncy and tasty, squids meat are crunchy, as for the fish, it taste blend... sauce are a little spicy and with natural tomato sourish taste..

Just look at the size of the prawn.. wow!!!

after the meal, tea will be serve.. and remember please ask for lemon...


and if you do not like the indoor,, there is always the outdoor for you to enjoy the natural air...


No where to go during the evening or weekend?
here is the address:
Dome @ Marina, 6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-00, Tel: 63365839
ENJOY !!!

No comments: