Thursday, July 31, 2014

Imperial Windows, Sommerset 111

Its a day where my wifey colleagues came down from Hong Kong to do the setting up of their Server and Computer in Singapore office. As a host here, I think this place is a good place for them to feel a little at home and at the same time we can chat freely at our own volume too..

We patronise Imperial Windows in Sommerset frequently, too bad we dont get any VIP treatments. Their food is one of the good one, lets scroll down one by one…



I must recommend this, Curry Beef Brisket rice.  The curry scent always remind me the time when I was in HK, the soft brisket just melts in your mouth. I usually dont take potatoes when they served with rice, but I actually ate it all.. this in local terms.. DIE DIE MUST TRY.





This the 3 meat steak, you have the Chicken, the pork and the sausage. Now, do take note that, it can be quite over kill, as it will sure bloat your small stomach.  The chicken chop is tender and juicy, and the peppery sauce blends well with all the 3 meat. NICE is the word.



No comments: