Thursday, July 31, 2014

Caffe Bean, Chengdu, Sichuan, China

The 1st time when I was in Chengdu was 2 years ago. And when I went back to Chengdu having some training, I was surprise of all the changes from zero to a great city.

During our stay at Neptune Centre, the project that we are marketing, this cosy little cafe called Caffe Bean, sits right at the corner of Neptune Centre, which keep saying to me, "Come on in, try me"… and here is how my lunch begin.



The ambience is cosy and it is a nice place for a group casual chat, or sitting there alone reading papers and even play some games on my Note 3.

 

This place is a perfect place for having meeting, and with its half resort half country decor themes.. I wonder where am I now.


Varieties are not there, but its sufficient to satisfied your stomach...


Here comes my Brunch, looks decent and I am really happy with the way they present it on this dish


They serve great coffee, and on that day I ordered 3 cups, and still I am not caffeine poison :)
and I think they overdone the sausages, still its not that bad


I will still patronise them if I am there again.


No comments: