Friday, December 26, 2014

Sun With Moon @ Wheelock Place

I have combine my 2 visits to this place to make it more interesting. One will be our anniversary lunch and one will be dinner with my MIL and SIL.

Its really cosy during the dinner time, and sitting by the side of the window panel, the feel is very different, but I dont really like to see the heavy traffic running here and there as it will some how affecting your eating mood



Menu is every comprehensive and very visual with full of pictures.


here comes my favourite premium Chirashi Don.


I can really taste the freshness of the fish meat, sweet, tender and juicy.
unfortunately the portion is really not enough for me as I am really crazy on sashimi.
but i will come again the next round




my second visit will be the chirashi maki, as i couldn't get enough from the Chirashi don, why not maki this time, same ingredients, same freshness, this time different arrangement.






This is another set for my SIL






I am very happy with all the meal,  this is a place I will definitely recumbend

No comments: