Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pique Nique Cafe @ Ngee Ann City

I work out in Ngee Ann most of the day, has been always walk pass this cafe.
Told my wife I will try this place out, and if it is good, I will bring her here.


The place is pretty cosy, and they even have some car-seat by the side. And if you have finish your shopping trying to look for a place to have a nice cup of coffee or if you are looking for place to meet up friends for a nice catch up.. this could be a place for you to gather.



Their menu is quite unique and retro, choices are very clear cut and you dont have to worry that they have too much to choose from


So far I have tried their waffle with ice-cream. This is one great waffle I have tried, its texture are fluffy and soft. Going with coffee seems like a obvious choice.



Next the French Toast.  I think they have over done it on the outside, but its still fluffy in the inside, and I almost finish it all.


Overall verdict, I will still patronise them as I need to try some of their food on menu that is very tempting.

Hear me soon.

Cheers


No comments: