Monday, September 1, 2014

Pies and Coffee at Robertson

I spotted this place when wifey company moved to Kim Yan which is quote near to Robertson Quay.
Found this small cosy cafe, which is a good place for me to drink and also a place to wait for my wife. And over here, they offer free wifi for customer who patronise them. I love this place now.



After ordering, the waiter gave me this beeping device, where it will beep you to collect the drinks.




Now, I ordered a Orange zest cake with my usual long black. Surprisingly, it came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream to accompany it. It sure is a double sweet deal


The cake sweetness is slightly overpowering, and luckily i ordered a Long Black so that match it perfectly.  The cake is soft and spongy, I can even taste the orange zest. If you eat together with the vanilla ice cream, here comes the heaven in-front of you.. just kidding. Its taste deliciously great.


Its long black is a little too strong for me, as i taste a sour after I swallow it… 
Maybe I still not a good coffee drinker as yet.. But it is still a nice black coffee, and its fragrant is sure a kill.


No comments: