Thursday, October 13, 2005

My House Before and After #2, 2005

My House Before and After #2, 2005

文章日期:03/24/2008 09:24 am
the last owner has converted one of the bed room into a entertainment room.. they left us a big white screen and a ceiling projector.. and as you can see, it still in the processing of painting

this is the sofa set that the owner has left us

and here is the after paint finishing with my new TV console coming in

not forgeting my LCD TV,  and here comes another surprise for you.. the entertainment set that you see right now..are left for me from the last owner :P

here is the guest room


and the after paint guest room

and here comes another surprised.. the last owner has left us a washing maching, dish washer, microwave oven and all the cabinets that u see in this pictures

and not forgetting the hob and the hood and the fridge too...

and this is my corridor and the plants are left behind for me :P


since then, we have some of our collection as of today
This book shelves were left behind by our last owner, and now it is full of our stuff

here are some of my collection

and some antiques collection :P


and this is my favourite

I name it "Four Playful Guardians Guarding Our Fortune, Prosperity and Longevity"

My guardians under the night light

and a replica Orchid in the Living Room

So.. as you can see, most of the furniture which left behind are really good condition

No comments: