Monday, October 12, 2009

My Antique Die-Cast Collection

My Antique Die Cast Collection

文章日期:07/28/2009 08:02 am
Recently I have seen some interesting stuff while doing my window shopping...
I saw this nice miniature die-cast sharpener, with Antique finished.. it is very obviously no one will buy them to use it,,, and further more it is display in antique shop instead of bookshop or shop that sell stationary....
this is the Grandfather clock that I bought, the details are really not bad, it doesnt tell time, but it does has moving pendulum (u have to shake it for sure).......

Next the Electric fan, it capture all the details of a antique fans, nice finished... and u can even turn it blades too

this is another one that i bought, a Sewing machine, it doesnt sew, but it is nice to have it

this antique phone has all the major details in it, you can even lift up it hand set too

You usually see this is the old movies, but this is in a miniature form

This is one of my favourite, the Old Cash Register machine, it also comes with a removable drawer too

This Old Bells actually does ringing.. it will ring with tingling sound and not the Big Ben Bell...

This old typewriter has some good major details in there.. except for the keyboard

here is the classic charcoal iron... you can also lift the cover too and imagine that you are using it too

and my last collection will be this Old Jackpot machine, the only things they cant do is ... (it cant dispense money for you).. hahaha

Will all the collection I bought, I will need to find some place for them...
I have customise this box just to house them, and display it beside my old clock .....


Hope you like my collection.

No comments: