Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chinese New Year Gathering with Sophie's family

House Gathering with Sophie and CC and daughter and son

文章日期:01/29/2012 09:23 am
I would like to thank Sophie's and Families for inviting us over to her wonderful place for a great great wonderful dinner..
and I can still remember the last round in of CNY dinner in Pergam too :)

Look at the grown up children, doing the "Lo Hei",, Wishing them a great career ahead and a great success every year too ;)


my plate of LoHei..
some vege salad with sweet sour plum sauce


this is what we have been all waiting for...
the great Manchu Dinner.... 1 % of it  .. hahaha
they all really looks so delicious and I am feeling hungry now again at home..:P


I m now in the mood of enjoying the great dinner in my mind..
so feel free to dream it too..

Happy Lunar Year everyone

cheers

 

No comments: